Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Suit, no tie.

Have you ever seen yourself in the mirror and know that who you are is the person you are meant to be?  That happened to me today.  I went to work at the firm, and I was dressed in suit, no tie, and just felt like I was in the clothing I am meant to wear.

You see when I was young, I really didn't want to be famous, I didn't want to be a model, or even a wife.  I wanted to be a lawyer.  And now I am in the second year of my law school career wearing my suit, no tie, and I just feel like myself.  It's crazy because my life three years ago was of a lost little girl thinking her life was over because of a boy who left her.  Now, I am a woman who is at the top of her game and just taking care of herself, not worried about anything except my work and my family.   Once I graduate, I will have the third and final thing to worry about, and that is my money. But in the mean time, I will enjoy every moment with the people around me.

So I listen to Justin Timberlake "Suit and Tie,"  I think of all of the boys at my school looking fine with the suit and ties walking around campus.  There are two in particular that I would love to just get on the floor, good lookin.  But now I'm walking around with my suit, no tie and I hope that when I do walk around, everyone seems me and think, "Damn gurl...you fine! And dat ass!"  Because bro, I lift and squat, so my body be rockin!

I had to put it out there since I am overall just very proud of myself and the changes I have made in my life.

So I will continue to show a good thang life.  I hope you all do the same.  In the meantime, it's a celebration, bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment